Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hai everyone..

my real name is MOHD FAZHIL BIN MOHD ALI.

Im 17years old, soon to be..

I was born at Pekan,Pahang Hospital on 8.9.1990.

I grew up there until i was 6 years old,then my family and i moved to Kuching, Sarawak.
We stayed there until 1999. Then we move again to Raub, Pahang. In 2001, we moved to Sitiawan, Perak and I am still staying there until now.

My former schools are ABIM Kindergarden at Pekan And at Kuching , then SRKB St Theresa Padungan, Kuching, then SRK Muhammad Jabar, Dong,Raub, then SRK ACS Sitiawan, then SMK ACS Sitiawan, then MRSM PASIR SALAK

I am now studying at UNITEN under IKAL for PPOU program. Im here for 18 month then with God willing i will go to auss or nz to get my degree..

Thans all for now..
Till then BYEZ.........

No comments: