Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What do I study in UNITEN

Hi everyone..

I just want to the tell a little about my class at Uniten,

Here I am taking Foundation in Engineering.
That’s mean that I has to take subjects like physics, chemistry, math’s, study skill, English, and to study aboard, I had to the take IELTS (international English testing system)

It has been almost two week since class started. I had met all the teachers for my subjects.
They all have High Qualification and most of them have a PhD. The ways they teach are also different from secondary school teachers.

To be honest, I do not like the way the lecturer taught in the class. It is fast. I have to revise back to really understand what are they teaching. Well like it or not, I have to adept so that I can study better and then score in my exams.

Furthermore, my class time table is quite compact. Class usually starts at 9am but on some day ends at 6pm. It is not really tiring for me physically but it is mentally tiring.

Then at night, I have to go to the restaurant to have dinner. It is quite far from my apartment but I have no other choice. What is living without eating?

After having dinner, and finish my prayers, I try to revise the subject I had learnt on that day. Here in uniten, there usually no homework. This maybe good new for some people but not for me. I like studying using homework. I do not like to study on my own. But I am in a university now. It is all up to me. Whether I am going to score or fail my exams, it is all up to me.

That’s all for now. Till then byez..

No comments: